August 19, 2009

~I DON'T HAVE THE HEART~

Your face is beamingYou say is ‘cause you’re dreamingOf how good it’s going to beYou say you’ve been aroundAnd now you’ve finally foundEverything you wanted and need in meI don’t have the heart to hurt youIt’s the last I want to doBut I don’t have the heart to love youNot the way you want me toInside I’m dyingTo see you cryingHow can I make you understandI care about youSo much about you, babyI’m trying to say this as gently as I can‘Cause I don’t have the heart to hurt youIt’s the last I want to doBut I don’t have the heart to love youNot the way you want me toYou’re so trusting and openHoping that love will startBut I don’t have the heart, oh, noI don’t have the heartI don’t have the heart to hurt youIt’s the last I want to doBut I don’t have the heart to love youNot the way you want me toI don’t have the heart (Ooh...)(Baby, I don’t have the heart, I don’t have the heart)I don’t have the heart (Ooh...)(Baby, I don’t have)I don’t have the heartI don’t have the heartI don’t have the heartI don’t have the heartI don’t have the heart

1 comment:

jai@jezz said...

ehem..! ehem..! kau tujukan kat saper nih.?!